Covenant Counseling & Consultation Services (CCCS) is a professional mental health counseling agency offering comprehensive Christian and Clinical alcohol and drug and mental health services. Our team of professional, experienced therapists works with families and individuals of all ages and backgrounds. It is our belief that the best counseling may not always be dependent on steps or techniques; however, on a process that gets to know the individual/s to identify where core beliefs have been established and dictated our choices and emotional responses to life events. Our therapists and the individual/s, then, create a therapeutic treatment plan that is built on truth as defined by God, and walk along side our clients in their emotional brokenness. Client who prepare traditional counseling will be honored and no Christian counseling will be utilizied.
1. Alcohol and Drug Treatment and Mental Health Counseling - Co-occurring mental health services are provided by master level mental health professionals and licensed clinicians. Our counseling services are customized to meet the needs of the child, adolescent and/or adult and family. Counseling ranges from educational to intensive outpatient (IOP) on an individual or group level.
2. Alcohol and Drug Assessments - Our assessments are provided by licensed mental health professional and master level alcohol and drug abuse counselor The assessment reports consist of: • Referral Question(s) • Referral Sources • Psychosocial Background Information • Assessment Procedures • Relevant Test Procedures • Assessment Results • Interpretation of Results • Summary and Recommendations
3. Parenting Assessment/Education - Nurturing Parenting Program Prevention-intervention programs are designed for at-risk youth and teen parents, as well as parents and families experiencing mild to moderate levels of individual and family dysfunction. Programs in this range work on stopping the dysfunction and engaging individuals and families in the process of building positive nurturing beliefs, knowledge and skills.
How to get started
Use one of these methods to contact this service:
- Apply Online
- Call for Intake Appointment
- Find the location closest to you below, and use their contact information.
Full Family Support