Child Care Resource and Referral Centers
Child Care Resource and Referral Centers (CCR&Rs) are free childcare location and counseling services. These agencies serve communities across the state by offering information about quality childcare. CCR&Rs help parents understand what to look for when choosing a childcare facility, and help them find the provider that’s right for the child and family.
If you need assistance finding licensed care, we offer two ways to find facilities near you.
- Use an interactive search map to locate agencies near your home or work.
- Click here to see a list of childcare providers and agencies in your county.
This listing also includes the agency’s location, hours of operation and other useful information to assist you in your search for childcare.
How CCR&Rs Help Parents
For parents, CCR&Rs offer information on childcare providers in their area and answer questions on what type of care is best for that family.
How CCR&Rs Help Providers
For providers, CCR&Rs offer technical assistance, consultation, materials and resources on developmentally appropriate practices, and health-related issues and practices. CCR&Rs also:
- Assist providers to include children with disabilities in their programs
- Provide onsite consultation to assist providers in problem-solving childcare, health and inclusion issues
- Identify unmet training needs of providers and offer information on existing training opportunities, or arrange for training when none exists
For more information, visit the Tennessee Child Care Resource and Referral Network (CCR&R) website.